Sunday, April 14, 2013

Welcome to my friendship series

Hi,
I didn't always have a best friend (even before I became a ghost).  At one point, I thought I was so different from everyone else that I'd never have a real friend who I could share all my secrets with, and who would understand me and like me for who I am.  And then I met Svetlana!  She made me see That it was okay to be different and that being a ghost didn't make me a freak.  It made me interesting and cool.  and she made me realize that even though it's fine not having a best friend, it's so-o-o-o much nicer when you have one.

I happen to think that Lana (she likes her nickname best) is the best friend in the would--and I know we'll always be there for each other.  Maybe that's how you feel about your best friend, too.  If so, you'll love reading this series with your best friend.

You'll be able to find out all sorts of things about each other by analyzing each other's clothes, hairstyles (though mine are a bit limited, you understand), and handwriting!
You can find out why you're such good friends and share your hopes and wishes.  You can even create matching tokens to show how important you are to each other, just as Lana and I did with our friendship pebbles.

I hope you and your best friend have as much fun with this series as Lana and I have had hanging out at her family's castle.  Maybe it will lead you to adventures that are
just as exciting (although maybe not as scary) as some of ours!

Best Wishes,

Helen

X X O O
 

No comments:

Post a Comment