Sunday, January 9, 2011

Opening Night

I've been hard at work on my "Nine Lives of Lana Pierpont Series" but I'm still trying to plot a Zombie novel.  The main road block, so the speak, is all the blood and assorted gore!
In order for me to work through my problem, I asked around the supernatural community and developed a modern take on a classic recipe.
Roasted Zombies
  1. Start with the zombie at room temperature. Preheat your oven to 375.
  2. Spread olive oil all over the zombie, and sprinkle garlic powder to taste.
  3.  Place the zombie directly on the oven rack, fatty side up, with a drip pan on the rack beneath. As the fat melts, the zombie will be bathed in its own delicious juices.
  4. Brown the zombie at 375 for half an hour. Lower the heat to 225 and cook for an additional 2 to 3 hours, until that zombie meat is falling off the bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment